From 12-16 August, Beijing Normal University held a week-long summer school focused on modelling the impacts that SRM could have on developing countries. Thirteen DECIMALS scientists attended the Beijing Summer School 2019, representing seven of the eight projects:
- Casimir Da Allada (Benin)
- Sharif Hossein (Bangladesh)
- Alioune Badra Kone (Ivory Coast)
- Heri Kuswanto (Indonesia)
- Chris Lennard (South Africa)
- Vahid Mousavi (Iran)
- Vami Hermann N’Guessan Bi (Ivory Coast)
- Ezechiel Obada (Benin)
- Salomon Obahoundje (Ivory Coast)
- Romaric Odoulami (South Africa)
- Izidine Pinto (South Africa)
- Yves Wilfried Pomalegni (Benin)
- Ramiro Saurral (Argentina).
We thank Dr John Moore, Xia Yuwei, and their colleagues at BNU for hosting this great event and subsidising the participation of so many participants from the Global South.