Our first workshop in the Philippines
SRMGI (the Degrees Initiative), in partnership with The World Agroforestry Centre (ICRAF), hosted a workshop on 8 March 2017 in Manila, Philippines. This workshop included presentations, discussions, and activities focused on the governance of geoengineering research.
ICRAF is an international research organization. In the Philippines, it is at the forefront of research and development on climate change adaptation and mitigation. Its main work is in natural resources management and in promoting trees on farming landscapes.
- Dr Joshua Horton (Harvard University)
- Dr Peter Irvine (Harvard University)
- Dr Patricia Ann Jaranilla-Sanchez (World Agroforestry Centre – ICRAF /University of the Philippines Los Baños)
- Donna Mitzi Lagdameo (Red Cross Red Crescent Climate Centre)
- Prof. Rodel Lasco (World Agroforestry Centre – ICRAF / Oscar M. Lopez Center)
- Andy Parker (SRMGI/the Degrees Initiative)